NFL Analysis Network

ESPN Reveals Major Prediction For Bills vs. Steelers

After having to delay for a day due to weather, game day has arrived for the Buffalo Bills and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Both teams are gearing up to face off at Highmark Stadium in Buffalo, a day later than originally planned due to the subsiding blizzard lake effect snow. The stadium is now ready for the exciting showdown.

So, who’s the favorite to emerge victorious?

ESPN’s computer model has weighed in with its prediction for the Monday morning game.

According to ESPN’s Football Power Index, the Bills hold a strong 76.5 percent probability of securing a win in today’s snowy matchup, while the Steelers have a 23.5 percent chance of causing an upset.

There is no question that the Bills are the favorite. Josh Allen and company have been playing at an insanely high level down the stretch of the season. However, Mike Tomlin’s team should not be taken lightly.

The kickoff for this highly anticipated clash between the Bills and the Steelers is set for 4:30 p.m. E.T. on Monday.

Fans can catch all the action of the AFC Wild Card Game on CBS.

Want the latest NFL and NCAA Football analysis, breaking news, and insider information? Click here. Interested in reading storylines and analysis about the NBA? Check out our partner NBA Analysis Network.

Share on Facebook
Share On Twitter

Tom Brady’s Dad Brutally Rips Into Former Patriots’ Coach Bill Belichick

Tom Brady Sr. doesn’t hold back when discussing Bill Belichick’s role in the New England Patriots’ dynasty. In a recent interview with The Boston Globe,

Steelers Meet With Cousin Of Current Team Rising Star

The Pittsburgh Steelers had optimism and confidence coming into the 2023 NFL season, but after going 10-7 in the regular season, they got trounced in

NFL Insider Unveils Shocking Report On Jets’ Robert Saleh

The 2023 NFL season was one of disappointment for the New York Jets, concluding with a modest 7-10 record and an array of uncertainties as